★ My escapism world ★
我的秘密基地

★分享 ★ ★


这是我的秘密基地。分享着你我的爱情心情。述说着每个人的爱情故事,哪怕是曾经,现在或未来。。。
myescapismworld=)
Tagboard


Followers
Welcome =)
Credits
©Dreamymonster&Olivina
SnOwInG
Tuesday, January 02, 2007 &0 comments

my foot steps
=)




Great Wall of China




last day in Beijing!



hahaha Beijing is SNOWING now!!! is FUN!!! i enjoyed alot over there! but sad to say that i only manage to get to see the snow for only 2days!!! and im BACK TO SINGAPORE! hahaha I started to miss the weather there!!!

ahhaah Tianjin is a nice place and fun too! -4 degree and below! but don't really snow over there! But Beijing DO! I will like to visit the place again, if im given another chance =)

I miss tianjin! i miss all my colleagues! They are really nice!

After the depart for tianjin, both me and my frenz headed to Beijing by train! The journey took us an hour plus. Reached there about evening and headed for dinner with someone who fetch us from the station.Well, he is actually frenz of my pal. Nice guy but weird!ahhaah opps

We visited the Great Wall of China and some other place! I wish i could stay there much longer! =)