★ My escapism world ★
我的秘密基地

★分享 ★ ★


这是我的秘密基地。分享着你我的爱情心情。述说着每个人的爱情故事,哪怕是曾经,现在或未来。。。
myescapismworld=)
Tagboard


Followers
Welcome =)
Credits
©Dreamymonster&Olivina
bah!
Saturday, August 11, 2007 &0 comments

argh xueting and jing wen!!

Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself.
People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly.At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names. NO TAG BACKS!

1. I dislike CHEESE cake.

2. I will shout to the HIGHEST pitch if someone put the hand on my shoulder.

3. I perfer white milk than chocolate.

4. Nail is important to me!

5. Both my jeans and shirt MUST BE iron before i wore it out.

6. I eat alot whenever i'm unhappy.

7. I believe that icecream can make a person cheer up and happy when he/she is down.

8.I like to wear heels ( coz im short oPp =()

9. I love wrapping present

10. I don't like people to say me..when he or she don have the right to.

and so the 6 lucky people I have to ask to blog now are:
Viory
shuyi
felicia
kelvin
geraldine
ziqing