★ My escapism world ★
我的秘密基地

★分享 ★ ★


这是我的秘密基地。分享着你我的爱情心情。述说着每个人的爱情故事,哪怕是曾经,现在或未来。。。
myescapismworld=)
Tagboard


Followers
Welcome =)
Credits
©Dreamymonster&Olivina
Little Tourist!
Sunday, August 23, 2009 &0 comments



Look like i'm only FREE every Sunday!
Well, beside having tuition in the morning...im free NOW!
Having time to update my blog, to get the photo out from the CAM, listen to new songs, REST!, read my book, get my homework done.

Life-less!
Work.
School.
Tuition.
B.f complaining abt movie.
What to do? We r both busy
ignore.

i need a break.

A tour to CHINATOWN!
Tourist for the day, me!
A day at HERITAGE CENTRE with maine.
It was really a enjoyable day.
i simply love the place.
Ann Siang Hill!!!
I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT PLACE!
haha.
I saw a pair of shoe there!
So...
SHOULD I GET THE FRED PARRY SHOE?
erm.....
Headed to Plaza Sing for movie.
Watched " The Last House On The Left"
Kind of regretted watching this. Rating from me : 2/5 popcorn =X
One present down.
Decided on Citigems Pendant for Miss "Ai-mi-li"
broke!
Time for a NAP! HAHA
Homework not done.