Miss Lazy is here to blog.
Just another weekend.
Right now, doing nothing but listen to music, playing my fb game.
HAHA! Addicted to CafeWorld. Mis Melody THANKS!
Miss Lazy, is keeping herself busy to get eveything out of her mind.
Her mind is full of rubbish now! seriously!HA!
Kindly give me sometime to recall ...what actually happened for the past few weeks!
HAHHA! STM!
Oh! i remeber this.. few weeks back or few days back? opps!
Met up with 2 ladies, thanks for the treat! I know is kind of late and backdated!
THANKS FOR UPDATING ME! TELLING ME the remarks!
Your know how pissed am i, RIGHT?
I have got so many "PLANS" in mind! HOW? which one should i use first?
ermmm "the clubbing incident"? HAHAH I know you ladies are looking forward!
In previous entry, WALAWALA!
Went to attand Miss Chew 21st BD bash!
Headed to WALAWALA after that!
YES! The band that I like is back! Heard from Emily, they were disband, and now they are BACK AGAIN!
Supper NEXT! I guess, nonono..i should say "I KNOW" why im putting on weight!
PA drove me back! Ok, he is nice i know. Taking the long way, just because i say...
BIG HOLE IN POCKET!
=(
Sunday, My dearest cousin Vanessa BD bash!
Good time to catch up with COUSINS!
Suppose to meet up with my "secret admirer"
But i always have last min stuff! So sorry!
Meeting you up next week PROMISE!
BUSY!
Taking my home to be like my "hotel"
GOSH!
Sch. tuition. work. OUT!
TIRED!
But what to do?
Recently, im so addicted to SPANISH!
Mi maestro is a pretty lady.
Muchas gracias for teaching me =)
Next language will be Korean!
안녕하세요
=)
Upcoming event :
Dinner with friends
Bf's bd!
Start of new...
KL Trip.