★ My escapism world ★
我的秘密基地

★分享 ★ ★


这是我的秘密基地。分享着你我的爱情心情。述说着每个人的爱情故事,哪怕是曾经,现在或未来。。。
myescapismworld=)
Tagboard


Followers
Welcome =)
Credits
©Dreamymonster&Olivina
weeks
Sunday, June 03, 2007 &0 comments

Let me recall back what happening the past few days...

Wed : ahaha Mahjong session with kris.emily.kelvin .mi haha guess wat ?i won $2 oni. Nice game with them lah! 3 person who don't really know each other, but yet they are able to clique well.. BECOZ of mahjong.So mahjong is nt a bad game after all ...lucky..hee~ if not weird lah.

Thur: Vesak Day! someone called me middle of the night. We had a chat till 3am plus.I'm tired. I wish i could help.

Fri: Pon!!! Juz don feel like going to sch ..so SKIP class.ahaha i have an early holiday. But wake up early in the morning to pass KEL the charger.OMG is the same time i wake up for sch can. So tired..When back to slp and wake up for tution after that. I din waste my day juz like that lah, i when to collect my cert which i shld have collected like months ago.

In my dream land and i recieved a call. OMG in the middle of the night again? can u call me "later" and not "early" like 3am plus again?ok as a frenz. when u need someone, i will be ur listener. I wonder how much i actually heard from you when my eyes is close and ....half awake?whahaha

Sat: IT fair!!! OMG is so pack and crowded. Went down to help my cousin get a LCD monitor. hmp...in the end he get a 19 ' which is bigger den mine. I'm jealous. hahaha Went out for dinner after that with my fam. SO wat the program after dinner? MAHJONG!! this time round i won $40 ++ hahah 1 person win 3 wor!! hahha

YES! everything is solved! im happy for u! coz you sound back the person i know from the start! =) take care.


random: I'm suprise to hear that from u! is a kind of disappointment i guess. Coz the other party din tell me other that. But yet is something i should be happy of. Yet something is not right there. why? I don't know! I have lost control on everything! why is that so?



Holiday! in mode of slience.i can't get you off my mind!