★ My escapism world ★
我的秘密基地

★分享 ★ ★


这是我的秘密基地。分享着你我的爱情心情。述说着每个人的爱情故事,哪怕是曾经,现在或未来。。。
myescapismworld=)
Tagboard


Followers
Welcome =)
Credits
©Dreamymonster&Olivina
random.randomm.randommm
Sunday, August 30, 2009 &0 comments

Gossip with bf , end my boring week. Finally weekend is here! Look like time flies really fast. Can someone please stop it for me?

Attended a friend's bd party, back home to catch some show online.
Lazy.
Wondering if i really getting old? I thought I have something to blog about. But i can't recall!
Argh!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone please understand? Someone is complaining that i keep blaming him, and not someone else. Trying to explain, but he don't buy explanation!argh!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A call. Whenever i hear you, i feel... feeling ...what's is wrong here. I really lost my words.
I doubt you will know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends? Things really changes from the day we are 'apart'. A meaningless friendship?
Cause no one is putting in effort? hmmmm.. what is happening?


Some random thoughts.